4.10.13

another knitting pattern is ready for download!


First of all, thank you for buying the Garment House Hot Water Bottle Cover pattern!  Wow!  I'm so thrilled to have your business after such a long hiatus from the shop, and cannot wait to see everyone's hand-knit work!    

Can you tell by the patterns i'm uploading it's been cold?  Really, really cold?  As I sit in a frigid office, I find myself piling on every test knit item I have in my pack mule's worth of stuff I haul from the house to the office every day.  I even have a very hot water bottle in it's cover on my lap.  And another on my back!  It pays to be a knitter.  

Pattern download number two, Small Teapot Cozy, is ready and waiting in the shop!  I have been meaning to share this pattern for a while, and knowing full-time tea drinking weather is on it's way, now is the time!  This project is incredibly fast since it's knit with chunky yarn, which also makes it extra insulating for your teapot.  I use it with my ForLife "Stump" Teapot (which i highly recommend), but it will work with most two-cup (16-18 oz) teapots.  This pattern is perfect for beginners since it's knit flat in garter stitch, meaning you don't have to use one purl stitch to make it!  But really, what knitter doesn't like a simple and quick knitting project?

More patterns are on their way, but for now, i'm going to pile as many quilts and blankets I can find on top of me for the weekend, and catch up on some more knitting.  Thank you for your business, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment